Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Duty and Desire



I'm thrilled to announce this; I'd been "forewarned" a few weeks back, one of those "if you haven't heard from me yet, it's GOOD news..." emails. I'm thrilled to be featured alongside some of my favorite writers, including Sacchi Green, Shanna Germain, Lucy Felthouse, Charlotte Stein, and Christine d'Abo. A special shout-out to Elizabeth L. Brooks, who is not only my best friend, but my editor, my co-conspirator, and all around partner in crime.


DUTY AND DESIRE: MILITARY EROTIC ROMANCE
Introduction: Beyond the Uniform
The Long Ride Home                 Delilah Devlin
Night Witch                               Sacchi Green
Shattered                                  Shanna Germain
The Grunt and the Ditty Bop       Craig J. Sorensen
Fighting for Fresno                     Ericka Hiatt
Homecoming                              Kelly Maher
Passing Out Passion                  Lucy Felthouse
Against the Wall                         Catherine Paulssen
The Thunder of War                    Anya Richards
Sergeant Rae                             Toby Rider
Dead On Her Feet                       Elizabeth L. Brooks
Out of Time                                J.K. Coi
Done                                          Charlotte Stein  
Wilco                                         Christine d’Abo
Christmas Presents                     Mercy Loomis
Snake Dance                               Lynn Townsend
Home                                          Michelle Augello-Page
For Better or Worse                      Kristina Wright


Aaaand I'll get to see if my father actually buys and reads my stuff. (for the record, I suspect he does NOT...) Because if he does, I may die a sudden and gruesome death.


I was told several times by Navy friends that "sea stories" are fair game for re-telling... that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!


1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

    BOTH of you in one collection?

    SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete