Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Double Digits

Well, Zombies are popular, so hey...
Thank you for submitting your story, "W.O.L.", to the "He Loves Me For My Brainsss" anthology! I greatly enjoyed your story and think it would be a wonderful addition to the collection.

So, there's that. Six stories in print or e-books available - Steamlust, Shifting Steam, Lustfully Ever After, Blister Effect, Ladies of Steampunk Magazine, and Readerotica, Vol 3 - and four more in the pending publication list... Coming Together: Hungry for Love; Duty and Desire; Smokin' Hot Firemen; and He Loves Me For My Brainssss. For a total of 10 publications!

Originally, back in the beginning of the year, I'd wanted to write one short story per month and submit it... that was my goal... So far this year, I've had seven stories accepted and I have three stories still currently "out" although I haven't heard about Ripped in so long I begin to think that antho's either been cancelled or delayed.

I've had a few stories that I started and never quite got to work out in time for an antho submission; Two Tents, and Alive and Kicking are still incomplete and currently shelved. PBEM has been rejected twice and while it's currently "out", I haven't heard anything in a while. Room for Dessert has been rejected several times now, and I think I finally figured out why. I need to find a collection for cheaters and adulterers, since a lot of times, that's considered a No-no for the Happily Ever After part of erotic romance. Steal Not a Moment is out for consideration and I hope to hear back for that collection soon.

I've got 2 stories in the works right now; Surface Tension and Christmas Miracle, plus a collaborative thing I'm almost done with...

So, you know, so far it's been a good year.



No comments:

Post a Comment