Tuesday, June 16, 2015

More Titles, winging your way

I should have posted this earlier, but I've been up to my eyeballs in editing...

And I'm still getting over my cat passing away. I know that sounds weird, but I'm having to force myself to do stuff, and only the stuff that has deadlines attached is getting done. Not all the time; the other times I'm trying not to think so I'm cleaning like a madwoman.

My house is very. very. clean. right now.

Anyway, sorry, that was a downer...

Here's another new book that I've had come out recently...


This one contains an edited version of Blood Cries Up, so if you bought that one when it was a Lights Out Sip by Torquere, this one has had the explicit content removed...

What if you met the love of your life... and they were already dead?

'blurb

Since the death of his sister, Dariel's been haunting her grave. Then he meets Zach. It's love at first sight -- unfortunately Zach is a ghost. An accidental possession results in Zach moving into Dariel's body, but before they can fully figure that out, they learn that there's more to Zach's death that the suicide it had seemed -- much more. With the help of the cemetery cat, Dariel and Zach will have to confront the diabolic Isaac Caine and return Zach's soul to its proper resting place.

I gotta say, working with Jessica Augustsson on this was wonderful and easy. I'm delighted to have started work with her, and there are several other new-to-me authors in this antho. I'm pleased to get the opportunity to read more people's work...

So, here's the buy link Encounters and this book is available in both print and an ebook edition.



No comments:

Post a Comment