Sunday, January 26, 2014

Living Proof

Quite some time ago, a friend of mine - Jonah Knight, I'm sure I've talked about him before. Anyway, he and a friend decided they were going to open a small publishing house, and would I be interested in submitting something? He sent out the call, and as I'm wont to do, I looked it over, saw the deadline was in January, and said "Yeah, that sounds cool."

In my head I have plenty of time....

Astonishingly enough, I did actually finish the story in time for the deadline, despite a bit of procrastinating, some complete changes to what I was doing, and eventually I put together about a 3k short story about ghosts... with a twist.

This'll be a first for me; there's no erotica in this story (sorry!) and no actual central love story. It's a story about ghosts. I think it's a very sweet story and I'm very pleased with it. If nothing else, it was really fun to stretch my writing muscles and do something completely different...

I'll keep you posted, you'll know more when I know more....


No comments:

Post a Comment